PHP Web Developer – Freelance
Working at The Creative Alliance is for talented people who are passionate about their work and committed to a healthy work-life balance.
We invest in our team members with ongoing training and plenty of opportunities to grow professionally while advancing within the company. In addition to competitive pay and benefits, we offer a comfortable workplace where you can make a difference, impact every project you work on, and be challenged to push your own creative limits.
Reporting to the Creative Services Manager, the PHP Developer is responsible for creating materials to be used for The Creative Alliance and their clients.
• 3+ years of PHP development
• Advanced knowledge of and can write XHTML, HTML, jQuery, AJAX
• CSS expert with the ability to code complex layouts for a variety of browsers and devices (web standard compliant code)
• Strong debugging skills
• Comfortable writing SQL and working with relational databases
• Experience building custom WordPress themes from scratch
• Experience with PHP Database Backup CRON’s
• Experience with 3rd party APIs like Google Maps, Google Custom Search, SalesForce etc.
• Basic understanding of common web security issues like XSS, CSRF, SQL injection, etc.
• Knowledge of web development and interactive design principles
• Experience with UI/UX as related to development
• Experience with SEO as related to development
• Ability to keep up with and learn new technologies
• Can explain bugs and solutions to both technical and nontechnical colleagues
• Positive, flexible, can-do attitude
• Attention to detail, accurate and professional
• Ability to collaborate with a team and work well with varying levels of management
• Strong organizational, project and time management skills
• Experience in responsive website development
• Experience writing plugins or modules for systems like WordPress etc.
• Experience in mobile app development
• Experience with other programming languages
The Creative Alliance offers an excellent working environment, benefits, and great support team. Check out our website at www.thecreativealliance.com.