What Does It Mean to Be a Client of The Creative Alliance?
If you’re visiting our website, it’s probably for one of two reasons:
- You’re looking to hire an agency for the first time.
- You’re rethinking the relationship you have with your current agency (for any number of reasons).
In either case, it’s important to know what it would be like for you and your organization to have The Creative Alliance as your marketing and public relations partner.
So here’s what we can promise:
- You will have a team of smart, passionate professionals looking out for your interests.
- We are good listeners.
- We believe in the principle of measure twice—cut once. In other words, good strategic planning should precede any action.
- We view your marketing budget as a stewardship that we are tasked to develop for maximum ROI, believing that what ever you spend on marketing should outperform every other investment you make in your company.
- You will enjoy working with us.
- You will benefit from a unique balance of veterans’ wisdom and dynamic, youthful talent.
- You will be working with a team that takes total accountability for every project, from concept to completion. No finger-pointing at outside providers. Just a single point of total accountability.
- We believe creativity is the most powerful competitive advantage a business can have.
- You will always have one of our senior partners directly involved in the work we do for you.
- You will also enjoy total financial transparency in how we bill for our time and talent.
If all this sounds like the kind of business relationship you are looking for, give us a call. We’d be glad to meet and learn more about your vision for the future.